- Supports EVDO and 3G Dongles.
- Multi User Support - Upto 32 users on Local LAN.
- Ethernet Support (RJ-45).
- Plug and Play.
- WiFi Standard 802.11 b/g/n - Speed Upto 150 Mbps.
- Secure Access through WEP and WPA - Built in Firewall.
In the age of hyper connectivity and freely available information, technology has made it easier to forge new ways of tapping into the highway. If the connectivity involves wireless technology then the portability of dongles and routers are unmatched. The technology that enables this connection has led to advances that make information freely available to everyone. Our portable, pocket Wi-Fi Router supports EVDO and 3G Dongles that can be used with it. It also supports up to 32 users on Local LAN. The Ethernet Support (RJ45) provided also comes with Plug and Play. Depending on your connection, it supports speeds of up to 150 Mbps with the WiFi Standard 802.11 b/g/n. Our device supports software like Internet Explorer, Android, Opera, Chrome, Firefox and Safari. The router supports 3G connectivity which lets you choose the ideal network that suits the area of your residence, office or even your vehicle. The box contains router, a charger, the user Manual, a Warranty Card, the connecting cable with USB support and the Device cover. The device also comes with an LED Indicator that can display the status for the Battery, Power levels, WiFi, Signal Strength and the Network Mode.
Our portable wi-fi routers are well made and have excellent reception capabilities. The system operates ideally at humidity levels of 5% to an upper limit of 95%. It works optimally at temperature levels of 0 Degrees Celsius to 70 Degree Celsius. It has idle storage levels ranging from -65 Degrees C to about -125 Degree C. It works on a power supply of 5 V DC, and at 1.5 A. It works with Operating Systems like Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2 and above). It also supports Android and Mac OS X 10.4.9 - 10.6.0. It connects well using the IEEE 802.11 b/g/n and provides seamless network connection. It runs on a frequency of 2.4 GHz. Due to the high build quality of the router, the connection is stable and consistent, peaking at 150 Mbps, which depends on the connection of the network provider you use. The device uses 10/100 LAN or WAN connection to deliver blazing speeds for seamless connection.
- The device has one LAN port and 2 USB ports with USB 2.0 connection.
- LAN connection with RJ-45.
- Wireless Access Point, Radius Server, Gateways like the TCP / IP, DHCP server support.
- Support for NAT / NAPT and DNS Relay.
- SNTP, UPnP, Static Routing, MAC / URL / IP filter is also supported.
- Battery life on the router is impressive with a 4 hours stand-alone usage.
- Lithium Ion Battery with 2300 mAH capacity.
- It supports a single SSID Broadcast support with VPN Pass-Through.
- The device is 14.7 mm high, 94 mm wide, and weighs at just 100 g.
- It has a depth of 61 mm.